Outside is their best side. Electra’s Sprocket 20" bikes provide good old-fashioned fun in a good new-fashioned ride. Featuring Electra’s patented Flat Foot Technology, this bike is both comfortable and easy-to-ride. Designed to accommodate growth spurts, the Sprocket 20" is perfect for kids ages 5 to 8 between 3'8" to 4'5" tall.
It's right for you if...
You're looking for a well designed, quality bike for your little one that is built to last. These fun-sized bikes embody all of the energy, creativity and explorative nature of being a kid. After all, the best memories are made on two wheels.
The tech you get
Comfort is key with our Flat Foot Technology, Kraton grips, Selle Royal saddle and linear-pull brakes with adjustable reach levers. Dual position crank arms allow the bike to grow with kids and Schwalbe tires with Kevlar Guard® provide flat protection, so they can ride 'til the streetlights come on.
The final word
Remember riding to your friend’s house or the store? Or taking off for nowhere in particular? It was simple and fun. Remember fun? We do. Sprocket features Electra quality and style with patented comfort and control. So get 'em off the devices and get ‘em outside, because outside is their best side.
Why you'll love it
- No tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so kids can see what's coming thanks to our patented Flat Foot Technology.
- Front and rear linear-pull brakes allow them to stop on a dime when they hear the ice cream truck.
- Kids grow and this bike adapts with adjustable pedal mount positions.
- Schwalbe Big Ben puncture-resistant tires with Kevlar Guard protect them against flats to keep them riding all day.
- The universal, aluminum frame is built to last so this bike can be passed down to siblings.
- Customize with an Electra bell or handlebar bag to carry all the necessities and make it their own.
|20" wheel||112 - 135 cm|
|3'8" - 4'5"|
|Frame size number||20|
|Wheel size||20" kids'|
|A — Seat tube (cm)||30.2|
|B — Seat tube angle||67.0°|
|C — Head tube length||15|
|D — Head angle||68.0°|
|K — Wheelbase (cm)||90|
|L — Standover (cm)||53|
|M — Frame reach (cm)||24.5|
|N — Frame stack (cm)||43.3|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology|
|Fork||High tensile steel|
|Rims||Anodized alloy w/machined sidewalls|
Front: Steel 32h
Rear: Steel 32h freewheel
|Tires||Schwalbe Big Ben 20x2.15” w/reflective stripe w/puncture-resistant Kevlar Guard casing, 67TPI|
|Bottom Bracket||68 mm/126 mm threaded|
|Crankset||Steel 3-Piece w/dual position 140 mm arms w/steel 32T chainring|
|Brakes||Front/rear: alloy linear-pull|
|Handlebars||Electra 20" Sprocket|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 40 mm extension|
|Headset||1" steel threaded|
|Seatpost||Alloy 27.2 mm x 250 mm|
|Saddle||Electra Kids Selle Royal 20? saddle, matching design w/scuff guard|
|Pedals||Resin 9/16" w/reflectors|
|Accessories & Extras||Stainless steel and anti-rust hardware|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Raspberry Metallic / 20-inch||601842476239||5251007|