The Torrent's modern features and new progressive All-Mountain design provide stable, agile descending, paired with climbing capability that would make a mountain goat jealous – perfect for any rider looking to bring their trail riding to the next level without the extra expense and complexity of rear suspension, and a new challenge for advanced riders trying to keep themselves honest.
- New 29" 6061 DB Aluminum Torrent Frame
- Progressive All Mountain Hardtail Geometry
- Geo based around 150mm short offset 29" fork
- Gravity Tune with short responsive chainstays
- Slack 64 degree head angle
- PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Torrent uses Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to create the ultimate all-mountain hardtail experience. The unique combination of our next generation of Gravity Tune, longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending so you can confidently attack the rowdiest trails.
- EQUIPPED TO DESCEND: To support riders through the lunacy that the Torrent's inspires, each bike is equipped with 4-piston disc brakes, shorter seat tubes, long-stroke dropper posts and aggressive knobby 29er tires.
- BURLY METAL FRAME: For 2021, we decided to offer the Torrent in both steel and highly-engineered aluminum to give you some options for when you're fully committed to a burly line that you're fairly confident you can pull off. Steel has a reputation for being tough and compliant, and when it's engineered right, aluminum does, too.
|Butted 6061 Alloy
|SR Suntour Zeron35 LOR DS 29", 150mm, 44mm Offset
|Sealed Bearing, Tapered
|Stans Flow D 29" 32H
Front: Alloy 15 x 110mm Boost, 6 Bolt
Rear: Alloy 12 x 148mm Boost, HG, 6 Bolt
|Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35" Perf/Twinskin/TLR
|Shimano Deore FC-M5100-1, 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
|Shimano Cartridge, BSA Threaded
|KMC X11 11spd
|Shimano Deore RD-M5100
|Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11-51T, 11 Speed
|Shimano Deore SL-M5100
|Butted 6061 Alloy 800mm, 18mm Rise
|6061 Alloy 50mm Length, 35mm Clamp
|Tektro HD-745, 4 Piston w/Tektro TR180-22, 180mm rotors
|VP Nylon Flat Pedal
|TranzX YSP18 Dropper Post, 31.6mm, 130mm (S), 150mm (M, L, XL)
* Subject to change without notice.
|Green/Copper / Medium
|Green/Copper / Large